Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Let' s Journey Together

    I created this blog because I want to share with you guys the joy and peace that I received from the Lord.  Ever since I decided to travel with Him everyday of my life, to one place to another,to every situations and circumstances I am in.. I just surrender everything to Him...

    I used to live my life full of fear, regrets, anxiety that makes me do things that I
don't want to do and still do it as an escape to make me feel good.

    Pressured to feel love.
    Pressured to be accepted.
    Pressured to win the race all the time..
    
    Thank GOD, that He is a forgiving father. He welcomed a person like me and heal me from all my hurts and pains.. He gave me a new perspective about who He is and what He can do to my life. He gave a new meaning to my life. Cliche it may seem but that's how I really feel.

    This didn't happen overnight..I encounter a lot of pot holes along the way. Gushing winds blow upon my face day after day, night after night. Sometimes, I rest and let my human instinct lead my way. But, it always fail me.

    So, I seek Him..
    I humble myself..
    I kneel before Him..
    And cried...
   Then, I gave up and invited Him to have a journey with me...

   I encourage you guys. Try traveling with the Lord as your companion.  I t will not be easy at first but we have to be determined and make a commitment to know Him..
Sometimes, it will make you feel that nothing is going right and no sense at all.. Just hang on and hold His hand while we travel together with Him.

   For sure along the way we can see a light in a dark tunnel or a fresh flower in the springtime..
  God has a perfect plan for each one of us.  We just have to follow and trust Him..

 
Enjoy your travel...

2 comments:

  1. Deuteronomy 5:33 ESV
    You shall walk in all the way that the Lord your God has commanded you, that you may live, and that it may go well with you, and that you may live long in the land that you shall possess.

    ReplyDelete